Porcelain veneers can be the cosmetic dentistry solution you are looking for to give your smile that much-needed boost! Porcelain veneers are created using professional grade porcelain ceramic. Professional grade porcelain ceramic is a highly durable, a natural-looking solution that addresses a wide range of cosmetic concerns. Porcelain veneers can be used to address teeth that are misshapen, discolored, gapped, and damaged. A porcelain veneer can be color matched to match your natural smile and give you a natural looking, seamless solution for your damged teeth.
Dr. Datta Malyavantham leads a team of highly trained cosmetic dentists in Northern Virgina. Our dentists create custom-made porcelain veneers to help you reach your dental goals. We offer porcelain veneers in both our Reston and Sterling dental offices. If you would like to explore your cosmetic dentistry options; visit one of our Northern Virgina dental offices for a consultation.
Benefits of Porcelain Veneers
Our team at Ridgetop Dental can help patients achieve a beautiful, new smile with the use of dental veneers. If you are suffering from damaged teeth, porcelain veneers can be the solution you are looking for. For patients looking to improve their smile, porcelain veneers can offer a range of benefits:
- Long lasting: With proper care and maintenance, your porcelain veneers can last many years.
- Durable: Porcelain ceramic is a highly durable material used to transform your smile.
- Convenient: Ridgetop Dental uses CEREC technology to allow Dr. Datta to create, design and place ceramic veneers during one visit to our Northern Virginia dental office. Porcelain veneers may require a few more visits to our office. However, temporary veneers are placed while your custom made porcelain veneers are created.
- Personalized: Using CAD/CAM treatment planning allows Dr. Datta to create veneers that will blend seamlessly with your natural smile.
- No downtime: The dental veneer treatment doesn’t require any downtime. Patients can enjoy their new smile immediately after leaving our office.