Cosmetic dental treatments have approached a new era as technology has made cosmetic treatments look more natural and are more affordable and accessible. Dentists like Dr. Datta Malyavantham offers several popular cosmetic dental treatments that preserve the natural tooth structure while delivering effective results.
Popular Cosmetic Treatment Options
The most popular cosmetic trends are:
- Teeth Whitening: This is the most popular cosmetic dental treatment due to the flexibility and affordability. Discoloration or stains due to normal eating and drinking can cause teeth to appear dull or yellow, and whitening treatments can easily and quickly improve them.
- Dental Implants: Implants are a long-lasting tooth restoration solution which involves small metal posts being surgically implanted into the jawbone.
- Inlays/Onlays: Inlays and Onlays are fillings made of composite or porcelain materials. They are used on teeth that are decayed or have structural damage.
- Porcelain Veneers: Veneers are made of porcelain laminates and are placed on top of damaged, chipped, or misaligned teeth using a special adhesive. Veneers offer patients a way to straighten minor misalignments, cover chips or gaps between teeth, and create a stain-resistant whitening effect.
- Composite Bonding: Composite bonding is used to restore chipped, broken, decayed or discolored teeth. A composite material that looks like enamel is applied to the surface of a tooth or cavity and then shaped.
- Smile Makeover: Smile makeovers involve more than one cosmetic procedure. The dentist may have to use a combination of cosmetic procedures such as veneers, implants, sculpting or whitening depending on the condition of your teeth and mouth.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: Full Mouth Reconstruction is used to correct functional problems with your teeth, muscles, bone structure and bite.
Ridgetop Dental Cosmetic Services
Ridgetop Dental, a Northern Virginia dentist office, offers a full range of cosmetic treatment options to improve your smile and your overall health and appearance. Our services include:
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Bonding
- Invisible Braces
- Dental Implants
Schedule a Consultation
Whether you need to have a tooth replaced or fixed, or just want to improve your smile, Ridgetop Dental is here to help you. Contact our office today to schedule an appointment or consultation. We are here to help you with all of your dental needs and concerns.